Outdoor viewing mini high magnification HD telescope
- Product Code: brt-monocular013
1. Basic parameters
Magnification: 7 times
Objective lens diameter: 18MM
Field of view: 6.5 degrees
Horizon of kilometers: 128M/1200M
Exit pupil diameter: 2.8MM
Exit pupil distance: 12MM
The closest focusing distance: 1.6M
Weight: about 70G
Objective: Two pieces of glass, coated with multi-layer blue film
Prism: BAK7 prism, a combination of first-level roof prism and half-roof prism.
Eyepiece: Four pieces of glass, coated with multi-layer blue film, one of which is a reticle, with distance measuring function.
Accessories: desiccant, lens cleaning cloth, soft bag, lanyard, manual, color box packaging.
Scope of application: travel, viewing, ball games, concerts, sports meets, sailing, fishing, testing and other different purposes.
2. Instructions for using the telescope
Hold the telescope barrel with your left hand and see a circular field of view, turn the eyepiece with your right hand until you see a clear scene. Pay attention to the position of the scale at the eyepiece. Generally, you can turn it to the same position when you use it again in the future.
The monocular telescope has the characteristics of folding the rubber eyecup, which can be folded up and used by the wearer of the eyewear, and the eyewear can be used normally by the person who does not wear the glasses, which makes the viewing more convenient and comfortable.
Third, the maintenance of the telescope
(1) When wiping the lens, use the lens flannel attached to the telescope or other soft and clean cloth.
(2) When removing the remaining dirty spots or stains, drop one or two alcohols on the flannel and then wipe.
(3) Keep the telescope in a dry environment.
(4) Do not try to clean the inside of the telescope or try to disassemble the telescope.
Note: Calculator is designed to give approximate coverage of rolls, please call customer service for further help!